Because of you
Because of you, 18,000 children in need are taken care of every single day. The backbone of Child & Family Agency is the 650 plus auxiliary volunteers, organized into six auxiliaries along the shoreline. There are a variety of ways you can make a difference.
- Helping children with homework after school.
- General interaction with children including outdoor activities.
- Teaching and sharing a specific skill such as: sewing, sports, music or art.
- Reading to children.
- Holding, rocking and feeding infants.
- Playing games with children.
There are a variety of ways you can make a difference
- Organizing closets, inventorying storage items and supplies at various program sites.
- Cleaning and yard work.
- Paperwork and computer skills.
- Painting sets.
- Sewing costumes.
- Playing piano.
- Helping with the reception after shows, baking, serving and set up.
- Ushering for shows.
Auxiliary Membership Challenge
- Let Kids Be Kids
- Children Can’t Wait
- It’s About Children (CFA Logo)
- Don’t Leave Change to Chance
- Creating A New Future One Family at a Time
- Creating A New Future for Our Children, One Family at a Time
- Child and Family, Family and Child – An Endowment Gift is so Worthwhile!
- If it helps Kids, Do it!
- If it helps Children, Do it!
- Growing for our Children
- Growing with our Children
- Growing the whole Child
- Developing whole Children
- Help our Children thrive by developing the whole Child.
- Partner with us to ensure the future of whole Children.
- Children, Families, Agency services and YOU = Success and Growth
- Children, Families, Agency services and YOU = Whole Children
- Children, Families, Agency services and YOU = Growth, Sustainability and Success
- Joining together to strengthen Children and Families for the next century
- Thriving for our Children
- Thriving with our Children
- Climb High for our Children!
- Endow the Future
With upwards of 180 employees, as well as over 600 volunteers and auxiliary members, Child & Family Agency is a team effort. With your help, anything is possible. Fill out a form and get started.
The Charity Bookshop is operated by a team of friendly, helpful members of the Groton Auxiliary of Child and Family Agency. The Charity Bookshop is open three days a week, on Wednesday and Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM; Thursday from 2 PM to 5 PM and the 1st Thursday of the month from 2 PM to 7 PM.More