The Monday, March 14th “pick” auction features volumes on art, linguistics, philosophy, literary criticism, archeology, anthropology, birds, poetry, and history.
- Cather (1918). My Antonia. 1st edition rebound.
- Hoe (1886). A Lecture on Bookbinding as a Fine Art. Limited to 200 copies.
- Cather (1925). The Professors’ House. Signed, limited to 250 copies.
- Cather (1915). The Song of the Lark. 1st edition in dj, boxed.
- Reade (1857). The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth. 1st edition, boxed.
- Kissinger (1979). White House Years. 1st edition, Inscribed by Author on title page.
- Cruikshank (1845). The Adventures of Mr. Lambkin. 1st
- Cervantes (1820). The Spirit of Cervantes or Don Quixote Abridged. 1st edition, full leather.
- Chesterfield (1774). Letters Written by the Late Right Honourable Philip Dormer Stanhope Earl of Chesterfield to His Son. Full leather, 2 volumes, 1st
- Cather (1931). Shadows on the Rock. Signed, limited to 619 copies in slipcase.
- Gandhi (1948). Delhi Diary. 1st edition in dj.
- Shakespear (1860) The Wild Sports of India with Remarks on the Breeding and Rearing of Horses and the Formation of Light Irregular Cavalry. 1st
- Kunz and Stevenson (1908). The Book of the Pearl. 1st edition in dj, Inscribed and dated by Kunz.
Also Seventy-Three Del Prado Miniature Books and much more.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at email@example.com to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions. In the case of bad weather call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 to see if the Auction has been postponed.