The Monday, July 18th “pick” auction will have volumes on art, philosophy, literary criticism, history, fiction and a slew of books from the turn of the last century out of a house in northern Massachusetts.
- Ward (1892). Old Times in Shrewsbury Massachusetts.
- Gaunt (1926). The Etchings of Frank Brangwyn: A Catalogue Raisonne.
- Annon (1834). The Mariner’s Chronicle Containing Narratives of the Most Remarkable Disasters at Sea.
- Beadle (1877). Western Wilds and the Men Who Redeem Them.
- Chamberlain (1888). Souvenir of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
- Baynard (1715). Psychrolousia or the History of Cold Bathing.
- Lader (1955). The Margaret Sanger Story. Inscribed by the Author and Margaret Sanger.
- Sheridan (1888, 2 Vols.). Personal Memoirs of P. H. Sheridan.
- Allom (1880s, 2 Vols.) The Chinese Empire: Historical and Descriptive.
- Cory (1880). Birds of the Bahama Islands.
In addition, we’ll have a table of ephemera including comic books, magazines, and a large group of WWII letters.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions.