The Monday, April 4th “pick” auction features volumes on art, linguistics, philosophy, literary criticism, archeology, anthropology, fiction, birds, poetry, and history.
- Chaplin (1964). My Autobiography. Reprinted before publication, Signed by Chaplin on the half-title page.
- Wilberforce (1894). An Unrecorded Chapter of the Indian Mutiny. 1st
- Miller (1964). After the Fall. Second printing, Signed by Miller on the front fep.
- Morris (1864). A History of British Butterflies. Later printing. Seventy-one coloured plates.
- Lyte (1899). A History of Eaton College. Three quarter leather.
- Carver (1838). Carver’s Travels in Wisconsin. Third London Edition, missing the frontis.
- LaLauze (1884). A Handbook of Gastronomy. Later printing. Illustrated.
- Riker (1881). Harlem (City of New York) Its Origins and Early Annals. First edition. Ex library, with folded map.
- Browne (1913). The Conquest of Mount McKinley. First edition with folded map.
- Stuck (1914). The Ascent of Denali. First edition with folded map.
- Hunt (1953). The Ascent of Everest. First edition. Signed by Sir Edmund Hillary on the title page.
- Bossert (1924). Das Ornamentwerk. Colored plates.
- Rice and Brown (eds.) (1972). The American Campaigns of Rochambeau’s Army 1780 – 1783. Two volumes in slipcase Signed by both editors on the title page.
And much more.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at email@example.com to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions. In the case of bad weather call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 to see if the Auction has been postponed.