The Monday, December 12th “pick” auction will have volumes on art, philosophy, literary criticism, history, and fiction. If you like children’s books, we will have a large assortment from which to choose.
- Romains (1948). Les Maitres Du Dessin Maillol. 1st edition folio limited edition #889.
- Marks (1831). The Life of David Marks.. and Labours in Itinerant Preaching. 1st edition, Anti-Mormon piece.
- Price (1772). Observations on Reversionary Payments on Schemes for Providing Annuities… and on the National Debt. 2nd edition in full leather.
- Francis (1805). Junius. Later edition with the signature of Francis laid in, full leather.
- Holmes (1819). The Philosophical Dictionary of M. De. Voltaire with an Original Life of the Author. Two volumes.
- Ricardo (1815). An Essay on the Influence of a Low Price of Corn on the Profits of Stock. 2nd edition.
- Leveque (1776). Tables Generales De La Hauteur Et De La Longitude Du Nonagesime. 1st edition, two volumes, half leather.
- Dyer (1761). Poems. 1st edition.
- Davis (1881). The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government. 1st edition, rebound.
- Webber (1812). A System of Arithmetic. 1st edition, full leather.
- King (1892). King’s Handbook of New York City and King’s Handbook of Boston. 1st editions, two volumes.
- Bingham (1847). A Residence of Twenty-one Years in the Sandwich Islands. 1st
- V. R. (1894). A Book of the Heavenly Birthdays. 2nd edition, softcover bound into leather boards.
- Saunders (1925). The Knave of Hearts. 1st edition, illustrated by Maxfield Parish.
- Manesca (1843). An Oral System of Teaching Living Languages Illustrated by a Practical Course of Lessons in the French. Later edition, full leather.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at email@example.com to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions.