As the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, CFA’s top priority is to keep the children and families we serve safe and healthy. We are in communication with State and local health agencies to coordinate our response to the current public health situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please see below for altered or suspended services*
- CFA is facilitating limited in-person behavioral health appointments. Telehealth sessions are available for all clients.
- Open Access hours are currently suspended. New clients are welcome, and intake appointments are occurring via telehealth.
- In-person group therapy sessions are currently suspended. All group therapy services will be facilitated through telehealth.
- School-Based Health Centers are open Monday – Friday for immunizations, physicals, and mental health visits. A mask must be worn at all times during the visit. Telehealth appointments are also available.
- CFA’s early childcare and education centers are operating in person in a limited capacity.
- As a result of the significant increase in community transmission in our area, school-aged services at B.P. Learned Mission has been suspended until further notice.
*Services are subject to change
Covid-19 resources for families
How to talk with your kids about Coronavirus
If you are a parent or caregiver and feeling unsure about what to share, how much to say, and ways to navigate COVID-19 when so much is uncertain, you’re not alone. Families all over the world are with you on this one. Here are some tips to get you through as the outbreak continues.
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Connecticut
Vaccines are now avialbe in Connecitcut! Click here to learn more and scdheudle your appointment.