The Community Bridge Clinic is a community-based health clinic in New London and Westbrook, Connecticut.
- Acute Care
- Physicals (Annual, schools, sports, employment)
- Reproductive Health
- Sexual Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Referrals to specialists and care coordination
- Mental health screenings
- Vaccines, including 1st and 2nd dose COVID and Omicron boosters
- ADHD Medication Management
- Educational support for healthy lifestyle habits
ELIGIBILITY & FEES
Call 860-437-4550 to schedule your appointment.
Most insurance is accepted. We also offer a sliding fee scale for all services.
Services are available to all residents of Connecticut. No person shall be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination in the Agency’s programs or activities on the grounds of race, color, national origin, or disability. Inability to pay for healthcare or childcare services, or the use of Medicare, Medicaid, or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pay for healthcare services. Provision will be made to assist clients who are members of national origin minority groups with language differences. Additionally, provision will be made to assist clients who are hearing impaired or have other special needs.
LOCATIONS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
7 Vauxhall Street
New London, CT 06320
Westbrook Outpatient Clinic
4 Grove Beach Road North, Unit 2D
Westbrook, CT 06498