The Monday, September 26th “pick” auction will have volumes on art, philosophy, literary criticism, history, and signed fiction. If you are a fan of bibliography or genealogy, there will be much to choose from.
1. Hardy (1876). The Hand of Ethelberta. Two Volumes, 1st UK edition.
2. McCreight (1950). Buffalo Bone Days: A Story of the Buffalo Slaughter on our Western Plains. Inscribed and dated by the Author to his Publisher.
3. Baker (1951). The South American Gentleman’s Companion. 1st edition, two volumes in slipcase.
4. Marvin (1888). The Olive: Its culture in Theory and Practice. 1st edition.
5. West (1802). Letters Addressed to a Young Man on his first entrance into life. 3 Volumes, 2nd edition.
6. Wilde (1928). The Ballad of Reading Gaol. Inscribed and dated by the Illustrator, John Vassos.
7. Davenport (1915). The Feebly Inhibited. Ex. Library.
8. Hubbard (1899). A Message to Garcia. Limited edition. Signed by Hubbard.
9. Wing (1881). A Historical and Genealogical Register of John Wing of Sandwich, Mass., and His Descendants 1662 – 1881. 1st edition.
10. Coffin (1881). The life of Tristram Coffin of Nantucket, Mass. 1st
11. Hempton (1861). The Siege and History of Londonerry. 1st edition,
12. Queen Mary’s Special Command (1691). The Arraignment, Trials,
Conviction and Condemnation of Sir Rich. Grahme, Bar. Full Leather, 1st edition.
In addition, we’ll have a table of ephemera, a collection of Flair magazines, and much more.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at email@example.com to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions.