The Monday, May 16th “pick” auction features volumes on art, , philosophy, literary criticism, archaeology, anthropology, fiction, birds, poetry, and history.
- Smith (1853). The Story of Mont Blanc. 1st edition
- Souvenir de Chamonix. Owner’s signature is dated 1868. Twenty colored lithographs by A. Cuvillier. The last one being a foldout.
- Davies (1894). Dolomite Strongholds: The Last Untrodden Alpine Peaks. 1st
- Pryce-Tannat (1914). How to Dress Salmon Flies. 1st
- Muddock (1886). The J. E. M. Guide to Switzerland. Folded map is present.
- Graham (1982). The Best of Hardy’s Angler’s Guides. In slipcase, Signed by the Editor.
- Irving (1930). Rip Van Winkle. Limited Editions Club, in slipcase, Signed by Goudy.
- Drake (1835). Biography and History of Indians of North America. Full leather, 4th
- Hedrick (1910). The Plums of New York. Volume 3, Part 2 with colored plates.
- Gyenes (1963). Antonio El Bailarin De Espana. Limited edition, Signed with signed photograph.
- Hartley (1791). Observations on Man, His Frame, His Duty, and His Expectations. Two Volumes, full leather that is worn.
- Brooks (1876). King Saul: A Tragedy. 1st edition, Inscribed by the Author.
- Bosworth (1919). The Gardens of Kijkuit. Privately Printed with photos by Arnold Genthe.
A travel photo album dated 1927 from Marsellis to Algiers and to the Atlas Mountains and a nice collection of leather bound volumes.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions. In the case of bad weather call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 to see if the Auction has been postponed.