The Monday, March 20th “pick” auction will have volumes on science and technology, art, philosophy, biography, history, and fiction. If you like children’s books, we will have a large assortment from which to choose.
- Stansbury (1852). Exploration and Survey of the Valley of the Great Salt Lake of Utah including a Reconnoissance of a New Route through the Rocky Mountains. 1st edition, 487 pages, Vol. I only. We also have a copy of the 1853 edition published by Armstrong.
- Elliott (1896). The Report of Henry W. Elliott on the Condition of the Fur Seal Fisheries of Alaska. U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Bourke (1891). On the Border with Crook. 1st edition.
- Chenery (1872). Holstein Herd Book containing a Record of the Holstein Cattle in the United States. 1st edition.
- Wilson (1875). The Abode of Snow: Observations on a Tour from Chinese Tibet to the Indian Caucasus. 1st US edition with folded map.
- Hugo (1895). Victor Hugo Fiction: The Gallery of Illustrations. 1st edition.
- Dredge (1882). Electric Illumination. Early work on lighting.
- Annon (1918). Laying Out for Boiler Makers and Sheet Metal Workers. 3rd edition.
- Zollikoffer (1803). Exercises of Piety or Meditations on the Principal Doctrines and Duties of Religion. Isaiah Thomas Publisher.
- Page et al. (1853). The American Polytechnic Journal. Vol.I.
- Blackstone (1807). Commentaries on the Laws of England in Four Books. From the special collections of the University of Bridgeport.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at email@example.com to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions.