The Monday, July 10th “pick” auction will have volumes on biography, history and poetry. We have received the library of a Columbia University professor with an emphasis on crime, political science especially leftish history in the US including the Hollywood blackballing period of the 1950’s. We will also have a great collection of modern literature with much of it signed and two tables of ephemera. Be sure to read the notice below!
- Paul Aster six 1st edition novels two of which are Signed.
- Margaret Atwood four 1st edition novels all of which are Signed.
- T. C. Boyle nine 1st editions all of which are Signed.
- Andrea Barrett five 1st editions all of which are Signed.
- Anne Tyler seven 1st edition novels five all of which are Signed.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez ten 1st edition novels by this Noble Prize winning author.
- Peter Carey five 1st editions all of which are Signed.
- Ray Bradbury two 1st editions both of which are Signed with Weller’s Bradbury Chronicles which is also Signed.
- Jane Smiley eight 1st edition volumes six of which are Signed by this Pulitzer Prize winner.
- Mei Lan-Fang (1935) Orchid Hand Patterns. Softcover, 1st edition.
- Anti-Nazi Bulletin five issues from the 1930’s and early 1940’s.
- Galbraith (1981) A Life in Our Times. 1st edition, Limited, Signed.
Important Notice: As of September 1, 2017, CFA Book Auction will become Connecticut River Book Auction (www.ctriverbookauction.com). The same great people will operate the business and all proceeds after expenses will continue to be given to charity. The FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29th Auction will be held at the South Congregational Church located at the corner of High Street and Main Street in Glastonbury, CT. Inspection starts at 1:30 p.m. and the auction begins at 6 p.m. We are accepting consignments for future “LIST” and “SHELF” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at email@example.com to discuss your books and paper. Beginning July 1st be sure to visit our new website: www.ctriverbookauction.com to learn more about Connecticut River Book Auction and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions.