The Monday, January 25th “pick” auction features volumes on art, literary criticism, archeology, anthropology, birds, poetry, and Ireland. There are history volumes especially pertaining to the New England States, the American Revolution, and the Civil War. We also have a number of boxed volumes that should be of interest to the discerning collector.
- Cather (1918), My Antonia. 1st edition, boxed.
- Marvel (1851), Dream Life: A Fable of the Seasons. 1st edition, boxed.
- Aldrich (1870), The Story of a Bad Boy. 1st edition, boxed.
- Bullfinch (1859), The Age of Chivalry: Parts I & II. 1st edition, boxed.
- Blanck (1956), Peter Parley to Penrod. 2nd printing, signed, boxed.
- Howells (1902), The Flight of Pony Baker. 1st edition, ALS, boxed.
- Hawthorne (1851), The House of the Seven Gables. Two copies, 1st edition 1st and 2nd issue boxed together.
- Crane (1899), War is Kind, 1st edition, boxed.
- Hawthrone (1837), Twice – Told Tales. 1st edition, leather bound.
- Franklin (1807), The Way to Wealth. Blue paper wrappers, boxed.
- Richter (1908), The Reach Official American League Base Ball Guide for 1908.
- West Point (Circa 1858). Information Relative to the Admission of Cadets into the Military Academy. Three pages on folded sheet, octavo.
- White (1939), The Witch in the Wood. 1st edition.
- Krauss 1971), Somebody Else’s Nut Tree. Signed by Maurice Sendak who illustrated the book and by the author, Ruth Krauss. Signature is dated 10/75.
Also a 1718 copy of “Instructions for Masters, Traders, Labourers & also for Servants, Apprentices, and Youth,” and much more.
We are accepting consignments for future “pick” book auctions. Call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your books and paper. Be sure to visit our website: cfabookauction.com to learn more about CFA Book Auctions and be sure to read the webpages on “How to Sell Books.” Not responsible for errors and omissions. In the case of bad weather call Tom at 1-860-908-8067 to see if the Auction has been postponed.